Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
Spurious Response Spurious Response is offline

Default So what's the truth about lead-free solder ?

On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 07:11:48 +0100, Eeyore
wrote:

Spurious Response wrote:

On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 00:53:42 -0500, msg wrote:

, like the rearranging of the geography
of Kansas and Colorado on 'Jericho' (adding mountains to a flat topography,
replacing East with West, etc.). In fact I have given up on Jericho as I
simply cannot continue to suspend belief on depictions that should have
been rendered correctly and would not alter the storyline.

What if you had never seen either area before, you stupid dolt!?

Is that meant to be an excuse for changing geography ?

Had he never seen it before, he would not know anything was changed.

The IPCC would be proud of your ability to deny facts.

You're an idiot. What "fact" did I deny, cockroach?