Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair,alt.usenet.kooks
TicTacTo TicTacTo is offline

Default Prong blows his gasket !

"Spurious Response" wrote in message
On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 04:32:35 +0100, Eeyore
wrote:

Spurious Response wrote:

RoHS = "Circuit Changers"

You are as retarded as the kook group trolls now, boy?

I have been laughing all night.

So how is it that a total ****ing retard like you seems to think that I
am angry or blew a gasket? (fleshy folks have no gaskets, dip****)

If you were any more retarded, I'd swear that you were a Lamey or
BrandonTard sock puppet.

Now, I just think that one or both of them is reaming your ass right
now.

Sit up...

Bark!

Good dog in a donkey suit!

Maybe one day you'll wake up and smell your rotting brain flesh, then
the comfort kitty will come sit next to you.

Brandon is right, you are a psychotic evil old troll. You prove it with
every post.
You should go and seek help for your mental condition before one of your
neighbors
or co-workers reports you and you loose your freedom.