Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default So what's the truth about lead-free solder ?

Spurious Response wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
Spurious Response wrote:

I watched two seasons of "Lost" in full digital, HD.

Clearly you have no taste.

Clearly, you are as retarded as I have always said you are.

So you think a stupid TV show is the cat's whiskers ?

FYI, I did briefly watch 'Lost' purely because it was highly hyped on UK's
Channel 4 (which once had a good record for decent drama).

I have barely (never ?) seen such an utterly worthless US programme ever. It's
so detached from reality that I wonder if Americans have even the tiniest clue
about the world that exists around them.

Graham