Posted to alt.home.repair
Wayne Whitney Wayne Whitney is offline

Default Questions on seamless gutters

Hello,

I need to replace my gutters and am considering whether to use a
seamless gutter outfit that shapes aluminum roll stock on site. So a
couple questions:

I assume that where the gutter turns a shallow angle (e.g. 22.5
degrees for a bay), a seam would be required anyway. Or is there some
way to extrude the angle, too?

On a long straight run with downspouts at either end, the middle
should be high with slope down towards each downspout. Does this
require a seam in the middle, or is the extruded gutter flexible
enough to accomodate the change in slope without a seam?

Thanks,
Wayne