Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Wood Preservatives

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 16:06:48 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner
Asch quickly quoth:

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 05:37:34 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

My local ACE hardware store is Fields Home Improvement, a local entity
which has nearly everything in there--like the old farm supply places.
Nice folks, free popcorn, extremely good lumber prices. What more
could a guy want? Oh, yes. They have metal, too. Roofing, flashing,
strapping, bolting, screwing, piping, and othering.

How is their ammo prices? The local Ace is really spendy, even for
.22s

I'll have to check. I didn't know they carried it, but I wouldn't put
it past 'em.

-
Press HERE to arm. (Release to detonate.)