Posted to alt.home.repair
Art Art is offline

Default Kitchen Faucet Choice?

There is nothing wrong with the $99 moen. Make sure you get new stock
though. For a few years some models had government mandated back flow
preventors that sometimes caused problems after many years of use and were
an extra part to replace. Moen sent it for free if they leaked. Latest
verions don't require that part.

"Senin" wrote in message
ups.com...
My old Moen faucet has bit the dust. Time for a replacement. I have
heard that Delta, Price-Fister (sp) and American Standard are good. I
want a single handle with a spray attachment. What is a good one?
Specifically, why does one Moen cost $99 and another one, that looks
just as good, cost $341? I just don't see the difference.