Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH dadiOH is offline

Default how to get old wallpaper to stick

Joan and Papillons: Cosmo & Midge wrote:
Our old wall paper edges are now unraveling and curling. I bought a
bunch of wall paper glue etc and nothing makes the paper stick to
the wall. Any ideas? Maybe there is a paste or special adhesive I
don't know about? thanks

White carpenters glue. Work under, smooth paper down (but don't try
to make it stick), clean off all squeeze out. Once the glue is dry,
taken an iron, set it on hot and iron down the paper.

--

dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...