Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default So what's the truth about lead-free solder ?

Jan Panteltje wrote:

Eeyore wrote
Jan Panteltje wrote:
Spurious Response wrote

Right, I turned in a portable TV last week.
This one was about 30 years old (seventies), and was still working OK,
but no analog transmissions here anymore, all you get is nice equal
distributed noise when tuning in to a digital station.

There are SEVERAL HDTV set top tuners out there that will pipe the
finished signal into a standard TV.

The boxes that are sold here are equipped with a SCART connector, a waste.

I imagine you haven't looked very hard in that case. Many have UHF outputs.

Graham

If you had as much as a clue, did not cut half the posting

I wasn't replying to the bits I trimmed.

Graham