Posted to alt.home.repair
Orlanzo[_2_] Orlanzo[_2_] is offline

Default Are Return Ducts Beneficial in Bonus Rooms

On Jul 25, 4:49 pm, mm wrote:

But the reason I posted is that you posted a week ago, and someone
asked you then if it was hotter or cooler than the rest of the house
during the summer, for example, and you post a second time, again
without giving that information. Why do you do that?

The room is warmer than the rest of the house in the summer. The
opposite is true in the summer.

I posted this message again, becuase it appeared it didn't go through
the first time; nor, was I able to find it when searching the group a
few days later.