Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] stans4@prolynx.com is offline

Default Welding supply co. fire video- dallas, this morning

On Jul 25, 10:29 am, wrote:
http://cbs11tv.com/topstories/local_...206104605.html

(flying) metal content.

Dave

AP muffs it again!
Reported locally as "liquified natural gas":
http://www.9news.com/news/world/arti...?storyid=74256

At which point I wondered whether Dallas was still there! Then they
started talking about tanks being stacked, and I figured it had to be
propane or something else. One of the big security concerns for
decades has been LNG tanks and facilities and the amount of energy
contained within. Equivalent to small nukes in some cases. A welding
supply going up is bad enough, but not quite in the same league.

Stan