Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus31024 Ignoramus31024 is offline

Default Welding supply co. fire video- dallas, this morning

On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 14:40:52 -0700, SteveB wrote:

"Ignoramus31024" wrote in message
Here's a good video:

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/07/25/dal...ml#cnnSTCVideo

The best one is the second one, the 35 minute one. At 2:30 and 5:43 into
the sequence, there's cylinders being thrown hundreds of yards towards the
freeway. One comes close to a car. I love the guy in the black pickup at
6:20 who pulls right up there to watch. Wonder if he got any dings. Then
at 7:00, you can see fires from the farthest hurled pieces. Man, that's
like being around a gunfight. Best thing to do is get the hell out of
there.

One of the most incredible videos I have ever seen. I think this will make
the World's Best Video shows of the future.

Steve, what second video? I saw only one video, about 5 minutes.