Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Who knows about routing out a sign?

In article , Milt wrote:
I am interested in makeing some outdoor signs using my router. I
have cut out the letters and words on some finished redwood - but my
question is how do I color - or paint the routed out area like in black,
then have an unfinished surface so the writing stands out?

Ummmm.... with a paintbrush?

It'll stand out better if you use yellow, by the way.

--
Regards,