Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Wow! Electric Protect

On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 17:48:21 -0700, professorpaul
wrote:

Righty tighty, lefty loosy, according to my DIL, who ran a medical
testing facility at local hospital, and had to deal with the
intellectually challenged.

BTW, the guy was an English major, if memory serves me correctly. I
also went to a party once. Girl there had no idea how to get ice cubes
out of ice cube trays.

Aluminum or plastic?

For plastic, I twist the tray, then lift my hands quickly and
sometimes some won't fall back into their spots. Sometimes when there
are only a ffew cubes left, it takes 3 or 4 times to get one though.

I don't think other people do it this way.

She came from a background where she had people
to do that for her.

Engineers, like me, were looked down upon....

Long ago, and far away...