Posted to sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair
H. P. Friedrichs H. P. Friedrichs is offline

Default source for carbon commutator brushes ?

Try your local hardware store. I know the ACE Hardware near where I live
has an assortment.

Pete
AC7ZL

rebel wrote:
On Mon, 23 Jul 2007 19:24:45 GMT, "robb" wrote:

any suggestions on source for small carbon brushes (small quantity)

i did do a google search.... lots of mfg sites or for large quantity
wholsale purchase mostly for larger motor applications

looking for 0.220" x 0.220" by 3/4" long shuntless (just spring) size brush
for low rpm A/C motor

Have you tried your local auto electrician?