Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
andy andy is offline

Default FA - for all you old engine types - Adapter to use Jerry Can as fuel tank Mil Surplus

On Jul 22, 2:01 pm, "Stupendous Man" wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m&item=3001332...

That's cool. I start and test run engines in antique and/or racing vehicles
long before the vehicle is to be put into use, and don't want to put fuel in
the clean tank
I use a one gallon paint thinner can with a copper tube outlet soldered into
the base as a temp fuel tank.http://new.photos.yahoo.com/arborigi...03146405030/58
This one test was a little dangerous, only a quick ride to check the
transmission function while the paint was drying on the real fuel tank.
--
Stupendous Man,

Go Stupendous Man!!
That photo (you w/ gas necklace) made me laugh out loud.
Good Stuff!