Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Todd Rich Todd Rich is offline

Default For those who like Myth Busters

wrote:
It would be nice if they would have someone knowledgeable double check
what they're doing and saying. They get some stuff wrong and some
right.
Hardening on the chipped hammer segment was wrong for instance.
Karl

They redid that one, and got it mostly right the next time. However they
changed the goalposts from chipping to shattering. I know about the
revisit because I had a response to them that I was supposed to present at
a convention they were attending and the show with the revisit came out 3
days before the convention.

Plus the format of the panel I was on with them got changed with no
notice, so I didn't get to present anything.

Still thinking about putting the video for it up on youtube.