Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Dog problem

"mm" wrote in message
On Sun, 22 Jul 2007 18:22:23 -0700, "Bob F"
wrote:

I filed many "disclosures" to Seattle animal control over a period of years
about a neighbor's barking dogs. She had to go to court a few times for
resulting tickets. She apparently always managed to talk them out of the
tickets, apparently by claiming that I was out to get her for unknown reasons.
(I really just wanted to sleep) I was never given an opportunity to show up
and
testify, despite my requests.

Wow. That's the other extreme.

Apparently the local law makes that entirely up to
the "defendent".

That's absurd. Don't they all say No?

I suppose that depends on whether they want to solve the problem. If I had gone
to court and been told that I was out-of-line, I would have quit complaining, so
if she really thought she was in the right, it could have helped.

Bob