Posted to alt.home.repair
Chris Lewis Chris Lewis is offline

Default Roundup For Weeds, Or... ? (what's really safe ?)

According to JoeSpareBedroom :

I guess we'll just disagree on this. Until there is human testing (which I'd
like to think cannot happen), I trust none of it.

You must not have read either the link, or all of my posting. Because
there has been human testing to find out whether humans process
the stuff any differently than the species involved with more
rigorous testing and potentially invalidate the factor of 100
safety margin that's built in to the legal limits.

Yes, species vary. But not that much.
--
Chris Lewis,