Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] greatviewcsc@hotmail.com is offline

Default Grizzly customer service!

It's been at least 6 or 7 years with no problem overheating. No fan
but the exhaust from the cyclone seems to cause enough air motion that
it is not an issue. It's an Oneida 1.5 hp and I placed it so that the
inlet pipe is about 2" below the finished ceiling rather than use the
two elbows the Oneida supplied. I'll try to put a picture on
alt.binaries.woodworking in a little while.

On Mon, 23 Jul 2007 17:33:21 GMT, "Toller" wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
I had a similar height issue and solved it by building a "box" between
the rafters for the motor to be in. This gave me another 8 inches or
so.

I am told that causes overheating problems.
Did you add a fan or anything?
What brand was it?