Posted to uk.d-i-y
Julian Julian is offline

Default Message For Julian

"Millan" wrote in message
Re your recent message..

Without doubt this one here represents very good value. it's 2.5hp (1hp
more
than normal) and is £99.99 Look for the Sioux ll . Note also that it's oil
lubricated, the dry ones don't last as long and get too hot.

http://www.wolf-online.co.uk/acatalo...al_Offers.html

Julian

I just bought this and it was delivered today from Wolf, thanks for the
suggestion.

I think it is a quarter fitting (dunno much about these things) how do I
go about changing it for a more universal fitting? What do i need and also
where is a god place to buy the attachments for it.

Thanks again Millan

Blimey, I'd forgotten all about it!

Just unscrew the fittings and bin them or give then to someone who uses
them. Pop down to Machine Mart (or W.H.Y.) and pick up a handful of assorted
PCL fittings to suit your requirements. They are mostly less than a quid
each. I'd look at some decent rubber air hose too. The braided plastic stuff
that ships with the compressor works OK, but will soon be getting on your
nerves especially in cold weather.

BTW I've just done a sandblasting and spraying job on some vintage machinery
and it worked a treat - very pleased indeed.

Julian.