Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Godd Ol' Government Side-step ( Riving Knives)

"Leon" wrote in message

Yes 10 seconds does seem to be quite a long time, even with a stacked dado
set.

I'm supposed to be gearing up this morning to cut a _bunch_ (approximately
200 LF), of dadoes/grooves in stiles and rails, starting when I get this
last cup of coffee down, and overcome the other distraction of having the
laptop out in the shop (ostensibly to make it easier to check dimensions,
but really to keep you guys straight)

First thing I do after getting the width on this 3/4" dado stack dialed in
is time how long it takes for spin down.

My bet is that it's less than 10 seconds, but we'll see.

I'll let y'all know.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 6/1/07