Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Dog problem

On Sun, 22 Jul 2007 11:16:16 GMT, Norminn
wrote:

Same with our
local PD..they ask whether you want to give your name (and probably use
caller ID).

To continue; For most purposes, I wouldn't worry that the police will
know my number via caller id. It doesn't prove it was I who called.
Although the tape recording might.

For something where I really had to have anonymity, like informing on
the mob or even the n'hood killer (if we had one), I would call from a
payphone.

I wouldn't assume the rules are the same where Bugg lives as where and
Norminn lives.

So far we still live in country where state laws vary, despite
attempts by both Dems and Reps, especially this administration, to
interfere with state's rights. Of course the Dems started by trying
to end racial discrimination in travel, voting, housing, employment,
and the Reps don't want states to have stronger environmental laws,
etc. than the feds do.