Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Improv1 Improv1 is offline

Default Hitachi 51F500 rear projection TV problem

I recently came into posession of the above TV (our neighbor wanted to
upgrade). When you turn on the power, you can hear the TV starting
up, then all becomes quiet, except for three LEDs blinking on and
off. They are all on the centre pcb; two are green, one is red.
Anyone with any ideas on this issue, please give me some advice.
Barring that, if anyone knows of a downloadable tech service manual,
I would appreciate it. The nearest shop to me is an hour away, and
the TV is a monster to move.
Thanks!