Posted to alt.home.repair
Noozer Noozer is offline

Default What could have done this to my vinyl siding?

http://dingo.care2.com/pictures/c2c/...ivative/6/7/67...

- How are you reading the groups? Google page or a news client?

That looks like the server hosting the pictures does not like the page
you
are coming from.

- How are you reading the groups? Google page or a news client?

Google page in IE7, and like I've said...it's only the links in this
thread that are giving me a problem, and it's only when I click on
them in the thread.

Well problem #1 is that you're using Google to read groups.

The server that is hosting the pictures won't allow links from Google.
Google is the referrer that you see in the error message. When you copy the
link to a new browser then you aren't being "referred" to the page by Google
and it works.