Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub HeyBub is offline

Default MORE HELP, Please - Outdoor hose fixture leaks

Pat wrote:

Google: "repair+dripping+faucet" yields 106,000 hits.

It would take longer than half an hour to review that many.

I googled "repair leaking hose bib" and got a ton of results, many of
which turned out to be useless. Many led to the bobvila.com site.
That site is where I spent the most time searching, because it seemed
to have everything one could need, but I found nothing like what DanG
posted. Several more searches using different word combinations
failed to find what DanG found as well.

I apologize for not spending more time searching, and for hoping
someone in the newsgroup could point me in the right direction, and
for asking for help. I try to avoid asking for help, but sometimes I
give in to temptation because I run short of time. Unfortunately I do
not know everything yet. Please forgive me.

Well, okay... But penance and an act of contrition may be required.

I'll get back to you.

Did you see:
http://home.howstuffworks.com/how-to...et-repairs.htm