Posted to uk.d-i-y
Weatherlawyer Weatherlawyer is offline

Default Talk Talk ?

On Jul 22, 8:20 pm, cynic wrote:
On 22 Jul, 19:45, "the_constructor" wrote:

I am thinking of changing my ISP but am a little concerned who to go to.

Has Talk Talk improved over the last 12 months and do they have call centres
in GB...?

Google "talktalk hell". I am leaving as soon as the contract runs out.

They own AOL these days. And AOL is one of the best on "ISP Review"
whilst TalkTalk is about as bad as they get. I have the phone line
with TalkTalk's parent company so could get broadband for free but I
would rather pay the money for AOL silver.

However the BBC is seeking to have me cut off from the net so I might
be looking for a new host shortly.

I doubt it will be TalkTalk. I doubt that very much.