Posted to alt.home.repair
Dave Bugg Dave Bugg is offline

Default Dog problem

mm wrote:
On Sat, 21 Jul 2007 22:51:01 GMT, Phisherman wrote:

On Sat, 21 Jul 2007 07:34:09 -0400, Frank
frankdotlogullo@comcastperiodnet wrote:

Dave Bugg wrote:
Frank wrote:
Reason I jumped to my conclusion is that this guy has a yard full
of...

What conclusion? To what or whom are you replying? You need to
include a bit of the text to which you are replying.

You I guess, but who cares. Here's an extreme example in local
paper:
http://www.delawareonline.com/apps/p...0348/1006/NEWS
Do you think this poor woman would have listened to neighbors
complaints? Frank

No. I am familiar with "dog collectors" and "dog rescuers." They
feel that they can care for dogs better than anyone else and will
save any dog they can. It is a (not so uncommon) mental disorder.
Anyone with more than 4 dogs in the house is actually a kennel, not
a house, as defined by our local ordinance.

"I am not a kennel." Richard Nixon.

No you're not, Mr. President. But you ended up in the dog house anyway. :-)

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com