Posted to alt.home.repair
CraigT CraigT is offline

Default What could have done this to my vinyl siding?

"FM" wrote in message
"CraigT" wrote in
:

Here a close up picture, so you know I didn't Photoshop it.

http://pics.bbzzdd.com/users/Squisher/IMG_6625.JPG

Here is a pic of the deck. The damaged area is all the way to the
left.

http://pics.bbzzdd.com/users/Squisher/IMG_6628.JPG

I think I used Lift-Off #5 because the stain was from DEFY epoxy stain
which is water based, but don't hold me to that, this was 16 months
ago. Infact I used the whole DEFY system, stripper. brightener, then
the stain.

That ugly plastic "siding" looks like hell. It makes your house look like
a shanty.

The front looks better, half brick, half vinyl.

http://pics.bbzzdd.com/users/Squisher/GLR2HM.jpg