Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default What could have done this to my vinyl siding?

On Jul 22, 11:12 am, "Noozer" wrote:
By the way, if I paste your links into a new browser window, they work
fine. If I click on them in your posts, I get that weird "picture of
text" msg that I mentioned earlier. Even weirder, if I refresh the
window with the "error message",your melted siding shows up. Never
seen that before.

- You're ISPs proxy server is goofing up.

For just the links in this thread? Possible, but doubtful. All other
links in other posts and other newsgroups work fine. Besides, the
error message is not the type you would typically get from a server.

It's a gif with the title IMG_662x.gif with the x matching the last
digit of the images that the OP is using in his posts. The URL in the
properties box of the gif matches the URL of the link in the thread.

Here's a copy of what I get:

http://dingo.care2.com/pictures/c2c/.../7/6790758.jpg