Posted to sci.electronics.repair
John Blake[_2_] John Blake[_2_] is offline

Default Crystal/Ceramic Conversion

On Sun, 22 Jul 2007 14:59:10 +0100, "N Cook"
wrote:

John Blake wrote in message
oups.com...
I have replaced the record player deck in an old radiogram, which had
a mono crystal cartridge, with a BSR deck with an SC12H ceramic
cartridge. I have used a simple resistive network to combine the two
channels but think I need an active interface as the sound is very
weak and there's a fair amount of hum.

Could anyone point me towards a web site or book or other source of a
suitable circuit please?

I've dozens of these NOS , mono,
Sonotone cardridge + stylus LP/S & ASS LP
http://www.diversed.fsnet.co.uk/sonotone.jpg
my email address off the URL below

Thanks. I hate to show my ignorance but what is "ASS LP"?