Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Small Drill Presses For Electronics Repair

On Jul 9, 1:25 pm, m kinsler wrote:
On Jul 4, 10:15 pm, Too_Many_Tools wrote:

I am considering getting a small drill press forelectronics
repair...what suggestions does the group have?

Thanks

TMT

In this particular squabble, it seems that the confusion might stem
from the fact that drill presses do not loom large in the arsenal ofelectronicsrepair equipment. There are many levels ofelectronics
repair, and most of them don't require a drill press.

Over in rcm, Too Many Tools already said that he had purchased a small
drill press. I think he is just trying to get people to say that what
he bought is useful in electronic repair.

Dan