Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Storing Paint?

On Jul 22, 10:32 am, "Upscale" wrote:
"DerbyDad03" wrote in message

I tried storing them upside down, but then I couldn't read the labels.
Painted a whole room the wrong color once.

-- Right! And as you painted the room, you kept the paint cans upside
down
-- preventing you from reading the labels. Makes absolute sense.

Actually what really happened was that when I opened the upside down
can, all the paint spilled out. When I scooped it up and put it in
another container, there was no longer a lable for me to read. I tried
putting it back into the original upside down can, but it just kept
spilling out.