ATP

Default MIG welder comparisons

Laurel Crawford wrote:
Thanks both of you. I "need" :) the welder to continue with my
airplane project, so I'll be using it to weld flight control
components from 4130 tube and sheet. Pretty light-duty stuff,
mostly. I do foresee the need to weld aluminum in the future, though.

Thanks again,
Jon Crawford
www.joncrawford.com

Then you might want to Google Ernie's advice on welding rigs for aluminum. I
don't think a Hobart 135 is up to the task.

"Anthony" wrote in message
"Laurel Crawford" wrote in
:

http://www.pricegrabber.com/search_g...851501/ut=430b
c14fcd4b05b5

Jon,
I would rule out the chicago for sure, only a 15% duty cycle.

The hobart looks like a decent buy, factory reconditioned.

--
Anthony

You can't 'idiot proof' anything....every time you try, they just
make better idiots.

Remove sp to reply via email