Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default Tarmac on a driveway

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On 2007-07-19 19:25:28 +0100, "ARWadsworth"

On 2007-07-19 17:51:27 +0100, "ARWadsworth"
said:

"LSR" wrote in message
ARWadsworth wrote:
One option to visually break up a large tarmac driveway is a block
paving circle or square within it. It will depend upon the size and
shape of the drive.

Adam

My young daughter offered to help the builders when they were
pondering patterns to put in our block paving, and she layed out a
nice array of swastikas.

That will look smashing on google maps.

Adam

So will this

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...et/6901543.stm

Brilliant. The site says "During World War II, the Cerne giant was
disguised to prevent the Germans from using him as an aerial landmark." I
wonder where he was pointing the aircraft to.

Adam

Well yes, I did wonder that. It's on the way to Bristol I suppose.

He certainly pointed as to where it was going to rain.

Adam