Posted to alt.home.repair
No Name

Default Central AC Advice

"xModem" wrote in message
On Sat, 21 Jul 2007 23:09:38 -0500, kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

"xModem" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 21 Jul 2007 22:40:49 -0500, kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

"xModem" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 21 Jul 2007 18:53:41 -0500, kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

"xModem" wrote in message
.. .

Mere samplings of 36,000 people. That's significant.

So significant that it only included 12 brands... LMAO

Don't care. I'm only interested in the ones that *were* reported.
Nothing
more.

If you don't care, then why are you putting so much faith in their

bull****
survey?

Learn to read, Einstein. I said I was only concerned with the

manufacturers
in the survey. Besides, YOU are the one who said the manufacturer was

moot,
and that it all came down to the installer.

Yep, the installer *is* the key to a system that will provide you with

years
of comfort and reliability.

The installer I got (recommended by family) did a sloppy-assed job. My

unit is
18 years old.
Proper *maintenance* has been the longevity factor in my case.

Point? How does this pertain to the survey?
How does this validate your survey?

You can't argue with FACTS, boy!

**** you and your boy.

Sorry, I'm not into ****ing little boys... I didn't know you was, sorry I
brought up something that's a touchy subject for you.

Longevity wasn't the purpose of the survey. The bottom rated may

very
well
outlast the top rated. The survey concerned the number of

problems
each
owner
had.

But how can one be at the bottom and outlast one on the top?
Wouldn't that make that brand better?

Not at all. Problems and longevity are two different beasts. I've

had
more
than my share of problems with my unit, but it's 18 years old and

still
going
strong. And NONE of them are related to the installation.

You're slipping... better get a grip!

Nice try, Mr Astaire.

Try?
It's all part of the overall picture that you want to overlook.
How many other items are you willing to overlook, that effect the

*true*
FACTS?

You keep rambling on about the True Facts. You keep making up your own

data.
I gave you the FACTS. You just keep dancing around them

Keep making up data? Where?

Your faux survey.

It's an example, I'm sorry that you can't understand it, boy!

I made up an example to show you why your little 'survey' was complete

crap.
Then you couldn't even read the damn thing correctly! LOL

No, you didn't. You pulled a survey out of your ass, completely made up.

That you read and couldn't understand. Sorry it was so complicated. LOL
Maybe I'll get a little boy to explain it to you... Ooops, that may be a
mistake!

I'm still waiting for you to answer my questions pertaining to the

outcome
of the original CR survey. Why are you scared to answer them? Are you

afraid
that your answer will make you look worst than you already do? If that's
possible. LOL

What outcome? What "outcome" do you expect? It's a survey, FFS. It

speaks
for itself. That you don't like it is of no consequence
And I'm not "afraid" of anything, Fred.

I didn't say I didn't like it, I said that it's complete BULL****. Do you
get that?
I could careless what it says, it's just more BULL**** that gets published
in a BULL**** magazine.

You must think it's some kind of bible... sorry, but the survey is BULL****.

I would think that if you're into surveys so much that you could at least
read and comprehend a simple example. LOL