Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default counter depth refigerator opinion

On Sat, 21 Jul 2007 12:47:37 -0500, Nick Hull wrote:

In article xOnoi.79$9A6.12@trnddc01,
"dadiOH" wrote:

My opinion is that *all* domestic refrigerators are too deep. Stuff
winds up being pushed to the back where it stays until it gets green
and hairy. IMO, 14" deep would be plenty. Shame they don't make
such.

Refrigerators should have rotating shelves to solve that problem

Limiting usable space to a circular area within a rectangular one
(less the additional space for the rotating mechanism), wasting a lot
of space which still needs to be cooled. You "save" space by wasting
even more.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

"So far as I can remember, there is not one word
in the Gospels in praise of intelligence."
--Bertrand Russell