Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden raden is offline

Default Washing machine problem

In message , Keith Dunbar
writes
Came down this morning to a fair bit of water on kitchen and utility room
floor - wet inside as well as outside. Could have been worse - on further
investigation not sure why it wasn't. Pipe from soap dispenser to drum
seems blocked - presumably with soap power. Does anyone know where I can
download a service manual for a Candy CN100 so I can work out how to
dismantle the soap dispenser.

Just pull the bugger out and use some common sense

"Candy CN100 service manual" brings up some hits, - of course you tried
that, didn't you

Candy are cheap badged machines, made by various manufacturers like
electrolux

--
geoff