Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ian White Ian White is offline

Default CPC ultrasonic cleaners

Bob Eager wrote:
On Sat, 21 Jul 2007 14:35:33 UTC, Ian White wrote:

Bob Eager wrote:
On Sat, 21 Jul 2007 14:09:24 UTC, Richard wrote:

But , as to how I knew that there was a different price: I looked at the
cleaner when it was advertised on an earlier email from CPC

Ah, OK. Didn't know you'd had the email from CPC. My reasoning was that
if you were on theor mailing list, you'd know that they had differential
pricing and wouldn't have queried the different price, that's all.

Just off to clean my wife's specs...!

Could you tell us the shape and dimensions of the tank, please?

Vaguely oval in shape, 12cm x 14.5cm, by 4cm deep (approximate check
just now with a ruler). Big enough to take a CD (in fact they give you a
little spindle with a collar so that you can stack two of them).

Thanks.

--
Ian White