Posted to alt.home.repair
Nancy Young Nancy Young is offline

Default counter depth refigerator opinion

"Mikepier" wrote

I am going to be remodeling my kitchen soon and one of the appliances
I was considering was a "counter depth" refrigerator to save some
space. I know the obvious disadvantage is the shelves are not as
deep as a conventional fridge, but I saw some on the showroom floor
and the differnece in shelf space was not that much. In particular 2
models caught my eye: Kitchen Aid and Whirlpool both make a 24.5 cu ft
counter depth fridge, almost equivelant to a 25 cu ft conventional
fridge. I was just wondering if anyone has a counter depth fridge and
what your opinions are. Thanks.

Just a thought ... you might try asking at rec.food.equipment.

I think they are a good idea, but I've never had one.

nancy