Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Dog problem

"Frank" frankdotlogullo@comcastperiodnet wrote in message
. ..
Dave Bugg wrote:
Frank wrote:
Reason I jumped to my conclusion is that this guy has a yard full of...

What conclusion? To what or whom are you replying? You need to include a
bit of the text to which you are replying.

You I guess, but who cares. Here's an extreme example in local paper:
http://www.delawareonline.com/apps/p...0348/1006/NEWS
Do you think this poor woman would have listened to neighbors complaints?
Frank

Reminds me of a picture in my college psychology textbook: Some poor soul
in a psych hospital, who had stacks of folded towels 10 feet high all around
his room. Some sort of OC behavior problem gone way over the top.