Posted to alt.home.repair
Shaun Eli Shaun Eli is offline

Default Central AC question #3077662

I made the mistake, B I G mistake, of going with Sears, the low
bidder. People told me to use a local contractor. That way if there
are problems you can get someone on the phone. Sears, on the other
hand, would put me on hold for an hour then transfer me to another
department, another hour on hold...

Two years later and fifteen pages of complaints and it still isn't
working properly.

Go here to read the horror stories:

www.BrainChampagne.com/Sears.html

Ask neighbors whom they used and what they thought. And if a
contractor talks about saving money by using the lowest SEER system
and bad-mouths the more efficient ones, look elsewhere.

Use someone nearby, not a huge corporation.

Shaun Eli
www.BrainChampagne.com
Brain Champagne: Clever Comedy for Smart Minds (sm)