Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default krazy glue that won't dry out?

"Noozer" wrote in message
news:Wojoi.134903$NV3.21327@pd7urf2no...
peter wrote:
Most of the krazy glue I bought dry out after one or two use.

Has anyone found a way to prevent krazy glue from drying out?

I actually have a tube that I've been using for about a year now. Look for
the tube with the "easy drop" (?) system. You pull the cap off and there
is a tip in the end of the tube that presses in. You simply press the tip
against what you are repairing and you get a small amount out
automatically.

I'll second that. I also find that keeping it in a zip-lock bag with as much
air as possible removed, in the freezer, greatly extends the lifespan once
the seal is broken. I get a couple of years out of them that way. Plus, I
never have to hunt for the silly thing.

aem sends....