Posted to alt.home.repair
No Name

Default Central AC Advice

"xModem" wrote in message
On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 20:29:04 -0500, kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

"xModem" wrote in message
.. .

You'd have to ask the people who did the survey.

I think I know where you're going with this. However, I am

simply
using
the
survey as a rough guide to what other furnace owners have to say

with
regards
to reliability of the brands listed. 30,000 is a significant

sample.

Yeh, so significant that it only included 12 brands! LMAO

30,000 surveys on 12 brands says a lot for those 12 brands, despite

your
hand
waving.

Yeah, how many of those 30,000 homeowners do you think has any

knowledge
about HVAC systems? LOL

Do you ask your customers if they have any HVAC knowledge before you

will
render service? Don't be so bloody stupid.

Hey Dip****, it doesn't take a genius to pick up the phone and say "hey,

my
HVAC system failed, can you come out and fix it"?
On the other hand, it does take someone with HVAC knowledge to KNOW *why*
their equipment failed!
There's a difference, I'm sorry you're to ignorant to see it.

The point that keeps going over your swelled head is the fact that their
system doesn't work. Period. It doesn't matter WHAT the problem is - the
fact is they have NO HEAT. There's just as much chance of a faulty

install on
furnace A as furnace B. Good systems can be installed by ****ty

tradesmen,
and bad systems can be installled by good techs.

Group 1
75 units of brand A was improperly installed.
25 calls were made to this group.

Group 2
75 units of brand B was improperly installed.
50 calls were made to this group.

Group 3
75 units of brand A was correctly installed.
50 calls were made to this group.

Group 4
75 units of brand B was correctly installed.
25 calls were made to this group.

Who wins the survey?
Is the survey accurate?
Does it help you in determining which brand is better?

What if brand A and B are exactly the same product?

If a person's heating system doesn't work, it doesnt' work. It matters

not
what the problem is. It's a non-functioning system.

Which makes the survey a JOKE!!!
They don't know *why* their equipment failed. It most likely was caused

by
an installation issue vs an equipment design failure.
Do you know no anything about the HVAC industry?

You obviously have no clue as to what a survey is.

I know what a survey is. I also know that this particular survey is nothing
but a JOKE!!!

Where have I heard that before?

More importantly, it gives none of the surveyed systems any advantage

in
the
survey.

Doesn't mean anything, just like the survey... so flush it down the

toilet!

You can take that survey and flush it down the toilet where it

belongs!

You keep trying to ridicule it, and you keep failing.

Nope, you're just to ignorant to actually comprehend the FACTS!!!

Withe regard to surveys, you wouldn't know a fact if it screwed you all

night
long and made you breakfast in the morning.

Sorry, but you're the one who doesn't understand the real facts that
surround this whole conversation.

Till you learn something about HVAC, I'd recommend that you not argue with
people that know what the **** their talking about!