Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.hvac
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default A/C working properly? Cost - lower temp?

"Bill" wrote in message
In article ,
"Bob F" wrote:
And your solution is......

My solution was NOT to go into Iraq in the first place. It was so obvious
we'd
be in trouble if we did.

So based on available intelligence from many countries and Saddam's
refusal to abide by the ceasefire agreements and in violation of UN
resolutions.
You would have done what?

Read a little. Go see what Richard Clarke had to say about the intelligence at
that time. The bushies hand picked intelligence, or manufactured it to meet
their desires. Read about the downing street memos. Saddam was contained - he
was no danger to us. He had no WMDs. There was plenty of intelligence that said
not to invade. But that wasn't what bushie and cheney wanted.

After the fact we know of duplicity by some security council members in
regard to Iraq.
What say you after factoring that in?

I have yet to hear the Bushies state their solution. All they ever want to do
is
more of the same - expecting a different result this time. Insanity.

All I hear from the left is carping and capitulation. Eight years of
Clinton and 6 months of Democrat control this year have yielded what?
Empty threats and statements of defeat and surrender?

Clinton didn't get us into Iraq. You idiots want to blame everything on clinton.
HE was 4x the quality of president that bushie is. Bushie and bushies crew
ignored all the warnings from Clinton about Al Queda and all the other warnings
he had before 9/11. He did NOTHING.

In exchange for a complete pullout, would you be in favor of nuking Iraq
and Iran?

Are you an idiot all the time?

Personally I say we embargo Iran. (Newt's suggestion) Cut their gas
supply off so they are reduced to walking. No fuss no muss.
Thoughts?

Let's see. 50% of the foreign fighters captured in Iraq are Saudies. Most of the
9/11 attackers were Saudies. Most of the Financing of Al Queda comes from
Saudies. Good idea - lets attack Iran.

It was awfully nice of us to eliminate the Iranians greatest problem in their
area - Saddam. I'm sure they are thankful.

Bob