Posted to alt.home.repair
Phisherman Phisherman is offline

Default Dog problem

On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 12:56:55 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"Phisherman" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 20:24:23 GMT, Dan_Musicant
wrote:

Lived here ~25 years, bought the house March 2000. Soon afterward met a

snip

footing I'm on here. Is this guy required to clean up after the dogs?

TIA for wisdom, etc.

Dan

There isn't much you can really do and remain on good terms with your
neighbor. At one time my neighbor had 16 (large) dogs and the stench
and flies was intense. Our city requires three unrelated neighbors to
sign a complaint about dogs. You might consider growing mint near the
pile or just stay inside.

What a stupid response.

And yours?