Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Electroplating for Gold Recovery

Jim Chandler wrote:
Jon Danniken wrote:

"Jim Chandler" wrote:

Just so you'll know, Jon, the link comes back "Not found". rats, I
was hoping to be ble to read it.

Jim, look at the link that was provided:

http://www.goldrefiningforum.com/for

Now you have already determined that it doesn't work, so assume it is
malformed in some way.

With that assumption, try removing the end of the address (the "for")
and see if it gets you anywhere.

Jon

I looked it up on Google and TRIED to go through the registration
process SIX times and each time it rejected me for some reason or
another. I finally said "Screw it".

I don't know why you are having the problem, but they just moved to a
new server, maybe that has something to do with it. But, this is ONE
site where I will stand up and say it REALLY IS worth it to try to register.
If you can't, send them an email telling them you are having a problem.
These guys are truly experienced in the gold reclaiming art, and are not
selling anything. They have descriptions of a bunch of different
techniques, info on how to build your own equipment, results of the
different techniques and types of salvage material, it is really good.

Jon