Will

Default A1 response 8000 wireless alarm panel.

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 10:01:27 +0100, "Gordon" me wrote:

Has anyone got a spare panel for this now obsolete wireless
alarm system?

I note that A1 are no longer, and need a working panel to
replace a faulty one, seems a shame to junk a lot of working sensors
due to a failed circuit board.

Hi Will,
I have an unused A1 RF8012 panel (not sure if this the model u require!)
I was however going to use it for my workshop, though I do need a remote for
it.
Don't suppose you have any other alarm panels (wired or not) lying
around...we could trade

Gordon..

Gordon,

I can't find out anything about the RF8012 panel, but as there's
a chance that it may work with the existing sensors, I would be
interested to discuss possibilities...

You can respond by email to:

It'll be interesting how much spam that (throwaway) address gets!

--

Regards,

Will.