Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.hvac
Bill[_2_] Bill[_2_] is offline

Default A/C working properly? Cost - lower temp?

In article JpPni.2559$gC5.396@trnddc04, "Tony"
wrote:

Have you forgot that Hussein did not have anything to do
with sept.11 according to all except to white house

So?
Iraq = Gulf War part II (Saddam broke the contract. We re-invaded)
Try to grasp that Al Queda is in Iraq now. So today and tomorrow. Iraq
is 9/11 related.
There is more than one issue involved over there.

The Iraq problem existed before 9/11. If 9/11 had never happened. We'd
still be back over there. They said that in 1991. Came true didn't it.

Nuts with nukes isn't something you let happen. The head nut in Iran had
stated he'll wipe Israel off the map and that Islam will rule the UK and
the US.

9/11 wasn't a major reason for us to go in Iraq. But if it ****es off
the loony left... It works for me.

--