Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
John B John B is offline

Default Keeping busy in Baja (0/1)

mac davis wrote:
On Thu, 05 Jul 2007 19:03:44 +0800, John B wrote:

mac davis wrote:
My first 2 display cases are done and filling up with stuff to (hopefully)
sell...

Not exactly fine furniture, but they look better than boxes and it was kinda fun
to do some flat work again...

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

G'day Mac,
Nice looking shelves, filled with nicer looking turning.

If your interested in a bit of Jarrah, for pens and small stuff let me know.

All the best to you and the War Office

regards
John

I'd love some, John... never worked with it or SEEN it, but heard a lot of good
things about it...
I do remember you making that offer, once I got settled, and I appreciate it..

I don't know if your email addy here is real, but I'll give it a shot...

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

G'day Mac,
Got it