Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
mac davis mac davis is offline

Default Keeping busy in Baja (0/1)

On Wed, 4 Jul 2007 10:22:41 -0500, "Morris Dovey" wrote:

mac davis wrote:
| My first 2 display cases are done and filling up with stuff to
| (hopefully) sell...
|
| Not exactly fine furniture, but they look better than boxes and it
| was kinda fun to do some flat work again...

Not bad for an ol' duffer with a rusty saw! ;-)

Exactly... sort of "I have a TS and I'm not afraid to use it"...

Unfortunately, I got the TS right after these and a bookcase for the wife were
done, so the poor ol' shopsmith had to do..
Not trusting it and/or my old crapsman wobble blade, I did all the dados and
grooves with the router table, which was much needed practice...

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing